Advantages of Using The Radcliffe Team

WHY YOU SHOULD USE AN EXPERIENCED TEAM, NOT A SINGLE AGENT


Our team has 80 combined years of negotiating experience at your disposal. Experience counts, especially in high expense situations. We have a team of 7 agents working together, each using their specialized skills, experience, knowledge and networks to provide the best service to our clients. We also have a full-time administrator and marketing coordinator on staff, to support our agents whenever they need it.

Basically, you have 3 options. You can buy or sell a home with help from a real estate team, a single agent, or privately. All of these options will get the job done, with varying levels of success.

Think of it this way… If you owned a hockey team, and your livelihood relied upon that team winning or losing the game, would you hire the best players you can find? Or would you gamble on players with less experience? Anyone can stand in goal… but not everyone can stop the puck.

Buying or selling a home is the largest transaction most people experience throughout their entire lives. There is a lot at stake, and a lot of details to consider. Would you rather have a successful team of agents helping you navigate that transaction? Or an amateur?

In our experience, about 80 percent of real estate transactions are successful and smooth. The other 20 percent have unexpected issues that our agents are always ready to handle with a steady hand and the support of the entire team. When issues arise, it is better to have a team you can trust to solve your problem, rather than be left to sort it out on your own.

Our team has done over 2000 transactions, and with that much experience, we know how to sell your home for top dollar, buy the best home you can within your budget, and navigate the new build process with ease.

The beauty of our team is that you can choose any of our team members to represent you, but you still have the whole team behind you. There are many tasks that real estate agents perform that are completely behind the scenes. There is a lot of paperwork and research involved in helping our clients the best way we can. If your agent is hosting an open house at your home, and you want to go see a home during that time, we’ve got you covered! One agent cannot meet deadlines and prioritize each of their clients the way that our team can.

GUARANTEED SALE


Our team offers a Guaranteed Sale Agreement. If your home does not sell within 90 days, we will purchase it. This agreement is perfect for an owner who wants the reassurance they have a firm deal. For more information please speak with one of our Realtors.

Get In Touch

Phone: 519-227-4884

EMAIL

Office Info

159 Main St  Lucan,  ON   N0M 2J0 

Stay Connected